Senior Investment role in Central London
Fairbank Partners are assisting a leading back book consolidator in Central London with their search for a Senior Investment Actuary to join their Risk Function.
- Provide capital modelling expertise to assess Internal Model capabilities
- Leading the design and analysis of credit risk methodology for private debt assets in the Internal Model
- Provide support to Risk Management and Reporting activities
- Support the ongoing development and maintenance of the Internal Model
- Report directly to a ‘Head of’ – excellent exposure to senior management and stakeholders
- Join a rapidly growing company – great opportunities for career progression within the business in the future
- Qualified Actuary
- Experience of Model Validation is essential; experience with Liquid Assets, Transactions or Matlab would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.