Senior Capital Analyst - Contract
I have a great opportunity for a Senior Capital Analyst to work with a leading Lloyds Syndicate on a 6 month initial contract.
Key Responsibilities :
- Support the production of risk profile information to enable the business and governance committees to monitor and manage against risk appetite, and to feed into the production of won risk and solvency assessments.
- Responsibility for the production of information to add value to business decisions such as reinsurance purchase, asset strategy and capital allocation.
- Producing other capital projections such as rating agency or regulatory standard formula calculations and multi-year planning and forward-looking capital projections.
- Provide input into the modelling and parameterisation of the different models in the light of market or regulatory developments, including carry out analysis or peer review of underwriting risk assumptions.
- Learn from other members of the wider Group Capital Management department through assisting with their responsibilities during their busy periods.
- Experience in the non-life insurance industry essential
- Good understanding of the fundamental concepts of general insurance
- Very strong analytical ability combined with a pragmatic and logical approach to problem-solving
- An ability to gather and use data to identify areas of change or improvement that can bring about the greatest benefit to the business
- Experience in using and interpreting results of capital models essential
For more information or to have an informal chat, apply within or email firstname.lastname@example.org