Actuarial Projects and Modelling Team - Part Qualified Actuary
Our client, a specialist Life Insurer, have a requirement for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their Projects and Modelling team.
This role is part of the wider student rotation program and will provide a good platform to develop RAFM skills.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Upgrading financial models on to RAFM,
- Data analytics and experience investigations in to policy holder data,
- Work closely with the reporting team and respond to any model changes they need,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong model development background with skills across C++, SQL and VBA,
- Good Communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.