Catastrophe Risk Analyst
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Catastrophe Risk Analyst to join a highly reputable London Market Insurer.
This position will consist of manage exposure for all business lines for worldwide risks and analyse catastrophe losses for all onshore property risks in all modelled territories. You will become an expert in the running of the Catastrophe modelling software used by the team and will be supported continuously in your development as Catastrophe Modeller.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Become expert in the running of the Catastrophe modelling software used by the team
- provide support to the activities of the Catastrophe Risk Modelling team
- assist underwriters in the use of any of the catastrophe modelling and associated software
Knowledge and experience required:
- At least 2:1 Degree in an analytical discipline (Maths, Science, Engineering, Economics, Actuarial)
- Experience of working within a CAT Modelling in the insurance industry is an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.