Catastrophe Risk Analyst
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Catastrophe Risk Analyst to join a highly reputable London Market Insurer.
This position will be consultative and you will be encouraged to develop your understanding of the business and the Syndicates aspirations; utilising cutting edge proprietary tools to team providing technical advice, support and exposure management for the entire Global Reinsurance portfolio.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Devise and manage projects that contribute to innovation within the catastrophe modelling realm
- Driving process change by overhauling existing processes and implementing methodologies that streamline workflow and processes.
- Active involvement in developing relationships with underwriters with the aim of integrating UW and Cat frameworks and
- Contribute to internal and regulatory reporting including monthly roll ups and RDS submissions
Knowledge and experience required:
- At least 2:1 Degree in an analytical discipline (Maths, Science, Engineering, Economics)
- Experience of working within a CAT Modelling in the insurance industry, and good understanding of the Reinsurance Market
- Strong technical understanding of SQL and ability to manipulate large data sets in Excel
- Familiarity with another programming language such as VBA, .NET, R, Python is an advantage.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.