We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs around 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
You will participate in the group-wide IFRS 17 project. This role provides the opportunity to be part of the implementation of the new accounting standard for insurance contracts with VIG as a multi-national insurance company. Your tasks will cover a broad range of activities:
- Interpretation of the IFRS 17 standard in line with market and legal standards
- Definition of VIG’s detailed methodology
- Creating group guidelines
- Roll-out of actuarial modelling tools (Prophet and ResQ)
- Establishing interfaces to finance systems
- Implementation of valuable key performance indicators
- Interpretation of IFRS 17 results and their drivers
- Simulations, planning calculations, and impact assessments
- Transition of the implementation project to a regular business process
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options.
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability.
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork.
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE.
- Together with colleagues in 25 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately.
- University degree in financial and actuarial mathematics
- 3 years of relevant working experience, in particular experience with economic balance sheets (e.g. Embedded Value, Solvency II)
- Experience in actuarial modelling (preferably Prophet and/or ResQ) is a significant plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work in a team, effective communication skills especially when dealing with complex topics
- Analytical thinking, a holistic approach and result orientation
- Very good command of English written and spoken, German will be considered as a plus
DOES THIS SOUND INTERESTING TO YOU? Michaela Prankl (+43 (0)50 390-26021) would like to hear from you!
Interested applicants should apply via vig.jobs
and include a CV and motivational letter.