Consulting Opportunity - IFRS17 and Brexit Work
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading Big 4 consultancy to source a Part Qualified Actuary to join as Assistant Manager. This role provides the opportunity to work with a range of London Market and Personal Lines clients whilst managing multiple work streams.
- Support senior management when required within the projects
- Take part in a range of actuarial projects including model validation and reserving
- Help to coach the more junior members of the team
- Draft reports and presentations to stakeholders
- Part Qualified Actuary with strong exam progress (all CT's passed)
- At least 3 years' experience in General Insurance
- Good communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.