Develop managerial skills as a Pricing Actuary mentoring juniors in the London Market
Our client, a London Market insurer, is looking for a nearly/newly qualified Pricing Actuary to join a strong and growing team, working across several specialty lines of business.
- Great exposure to the business, working closely with the Head of Pricing in leading portfolio reviews, rating model development, analysis of outwards reinsurance and price monitoring
- Contribute actively to the assessment of loss ratios
- Gain managerial experience mentoring junior analysts, provide Actuarial guidance and assistance to underwriters as required, and supervise outsourced resources based abroad
- Nearly or newly qualified Actuary, with strong academic background and active participation in actuarial exams
- Experience of Commercial or Lloyd's Pricing preferred
- Excellent technical capability, and proven software expertise
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.