Group Capital Management – FTSE 100 Life Insurer
This is an exciting opportunity in a growing team where you will play a key role in setting the future Capital strategy for the business.
- You will be responsible for Capital Optimisation, Structuring and Deal Execution,
- A big part of this role will be to build and develop strong networks with Reinsurers and Investment Banks,
- Pitch your own optimisation strategies to senior management,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a good understanding of Life Insurance,
- Strong background in a variety of Capital Management techniques,
- Excellent communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.