Move from GI Consultancy into a Lloyd's Syndicate
Bolton Associates are representing several Lloyd's and London Market Insurers who are keen to receive applications from candidates who are considering a move out of Consultancy and into an in-house, live underwriting environment for various Pricing and Reserving opportunities.
To be considered, interested applicants will:
- Be a part qualified actuary making good progress working towards actuarial accreditation
- Have gained a minimum of 2 years of experience of General Insurance Actuarial work with demonstrable experience of pricing and/or reserving and a strong working knowledge of Solvency II.
- Be a confident communicator with experience of explaining technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Possess good IT abilities with particular reference to VBA, Excel etc. Any additional skills using SQL, R, Python, Access etc would be highly beneficial.
- Be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 250 4718 for more information.