An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Risk Manager to join a highly reputable London Market Insurer
The incumbent will take responsibility for the day to day activities of the risk management function reporting directly to the CRO.
This opportunity offers the opportunity to manage the most important components of the risk framework across the business.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Manage team members appropriately including appraisals, training, recruitment and performance management
- Manage the processes related to the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment
- Programme management of risk related projects
- Produce ORSA reports for the regulated insurance businesses
- Ensure appropriate communication and training of risk issues
- Draft risk papers for inclusion in board and formal committees
Knowledge and experience required:
- Significant experience of working within a risk function in the insurance industry, either directly or consulting.
- Strong technical understanding of ORSA processes, including capital adequacy assessment and the use of internal models.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Risk Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly