A London based ILS company are seeking a bright and technical Exposure Analyst with 1-3 years experience to join their team.
If you have a numerate degree and are technical, preferable with RMS then this role is for you!
Your role will include:
- Collection and processing of premium, claims and catastrophe modelling data monthly, developing strong working relationships with Coverholders/brokers.
- Monitor Coverholder compliance on an ongoing basis, reporting and investigating breaches as required.
- Monitoring quality of coverholder data and proposing improvements where necessary
- Modelling the portfolio on a monthly basis; maintaining the relationship with RMSi
- Assisting with projecting forward PMLs for capacity management and collateral setting.
- Preparing outputs and returns to Lloyds and other fronts as required.
- Lead projects to develop the analytical capabilities for the Insurance segment as required; i.e. propose, scope and lead future exposure modelling initiatives to maintain ‘best in class’ status.
- Leverage tech to improve the efficiency of processes across the insurance team.