Nearly/Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary in rapidly growing FTSE 100 Life Insurer, Central London
Fairbank Partners are assisting a FTSE 100 Life Insurer in Central London with their search for a Nearly or Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary.
The purpose of this role is to run models and produce financial results to be used by other Actuarial teams.
- Gain management experience – leading a team of 3. [No previous management experience is required as training is provided]
- Join a brand new centralised team
- Report into one of the most highly regarded Actuarial Managers within Life Insurance
- Large amount of senior stakeholder management
- Significant opportunity for future career progression within a rapidly growing Insurer
- Opportunity to gain IFRS17 experience
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary.
- Previous experience working within the Reporting team of a UK life insurer or Consultancy, although Pensions candidates will be considered.
- Strong communication skills.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.