Senior Manager - Big 4 Consultancy
Fairbank Partners are currently assisting a FTSE 100 consultancy with their search for a Qualified Actuary to join their Life Insurance team as a Senior Manager.
- Provide advisory services to a range of clients, alongside general consulting and project work
- Projects will include work across: M&A, Capital Management, IFRS 17, Modelling, ALM and Regulatory Change
- Responsible for winning new business and maintaining client relationships
- Leading teams and mentoring/training of more junior colleagues
- Opportunity to work overseas due to KPMG’s global presence
- Flexible working on offer
- Qualified Actuary with significant experience
- Strong background across SII, Reporting, Capital, Modelling or Risk
- People and project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.