Risk Modelling role with leading ReInsurer - Nearly/Newly level
Fairbank Partners are assisting a FTSE 100 Life Insurer with their search for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Risk Modelling team.
The purpose of this role is to assist in the development and maintenance of the methodology for the internal model.
- Highly communicative role offering a large amount of senior stakeholder management
- Working under a dynamic and respected Manager
- Project based role once the internal model has been implemented, covering SII, Reporting and Internal Model
- Great career progression opportunities in the future
- Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
- Previous experience working within SII and/or Internal Model of a UK life insurer or consultancy
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Risk Modelling role with leading ReInsurer - Nearly/Newly level
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly