Part or Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuaries in Bristol
If you are looking for a new role in the South West then this is an excellent opportunity for you to join a growing finance function of a FTSE 100 Life Insurer.
- The focus of the role will be on the production of IFRS and SII results and also a big drive on Process Improvement,
- Put forward you own ideas for process automisation,
- You will have lots of senior stakeholder management and will regularly be presenting results to senior manager,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part or Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary,
- A reporting or valuations would be advantageous but is not essential,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.