Actuarial Analyst - Regional Office
Fairbank Partners are working with a multinational insurer to source a Part Qualified actuary to join as Actuarial Analyst. This role offers the opportunity to gain experience in reserving and reporting, with excellent internal opportunities.
- Help communicate the financial risk and consequences
- Help ensure the accurate delivery of Group and regulatory requirements
- Communicate and report on the results to stakeholders
- Assist in the production of business planning
- Part Qualified actuary with excellent exam progress
- Background in reserving is an advantage
- Desire to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.