We are currently working with a leading general insurer to recruit for an experienced Pricing Consultant on a permanent basis.
Our client underwrites a variety of General Insurance products across Commercial and Personal Lines with in excess of 30 different classes of business. They have significant underwriting capabilities and a sizeable section of their business is similar to London Market classes in terms of pricing approach and techniques.
Key responsibilities for the Pricing Consultant include:
- Planning, defining and developing pricing models
- Developing and managing control cycles for pricing models to ensure they are regularly tested and updated to ensure required outputs are delivered
- Identifying and testing pricing models to improve understanding, performance and predictiveness
- Building effective relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure pricing model objectives are delivered
- Involvement in ad hoc projects
Required experience for the Pricing Consultant:
- Previous pricing experience and/or end to end technical model build
- Educated to degree level in a highly mathematical subject or equivalent
- Modelling experience gained within insurance or similar industry is preferable
- You may be an Actuary (or equivalent) or working in a highly analytical role manipulating large data sets to produce models
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Pricing Consultant to work for a leading general insurance that offers great work/life balance as well as a strong benefits package. Flexible, remote and part time working is also available.
Candidates without the relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Apply for Pricing Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly