Motor Lines Reserving Actuary - 2 month Contract
We are looking for a contractor to come in in the short term to help us with the Q4 deliveries. Your work will include Reserving for large Motor injury claims considering the impact of the Ogden discount rate and interaction with Periodical Payment Orders, and assist with peer review of junior analyst on other perils.
- A Part/Qualified Actuary with reserving experience preferably Motor/Casualty
- Ability to look at current methodology and recommend/make changes
- Help to support the quantification of the impact of the Ogden Discount Rate change across all lines of business.
- ResQ knowledge would be preferable
- Prepare exhibits to support the result of the analysis to help understanding of senior execs
- Ipswich based
This is an immediate start role so please call/email as soon as possible to get the process rolling.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Motor Lines Reserving Actuary - 2 month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly