Risk Management in a FTSE 100 Group Head Office
You will be part of a small team who are responsible for the development and implementation of an effective Risk Framework.
- Work closely with other teams in group to understand the different risks facing the business,
- Continuously review the group’s solvency position and insurance risks,
- Challenge work being done by first line teams and present changes to senior management,
- You will be working on projects from the UK and International business,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a strong Risk background,
- Experience of stress and scenario testing and production of risk reports,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.