Part - Qualified Actuary
One of our top tier clients is seeking an ambitious Part Qualified Actuarial Consultant to join their DB Pension Advisory Team.
This role is best suited for a candidate who has had previous experience within a Pensions Actuarial Background.
This opportunity opens up the chance to get involved in multiple projects such as, Asset Modelling, Fund Structures and Risk Management Strategies.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the Pension & Employee Benefits Market.
- Liaising with team members and helping develop pension’s knowledge.
- Taking part in client meetings and calls on a regular basis as well as providing support when needed to Scheme Actuary or Client Manager.
- Ability to identify new business opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Actively studying for FIA qualification
- University qualification, or equivalent
- Proven relationship management skills and track record of clear communication with team, and clients