Reserving Analyst - excellent opportunity to enter the Lloyd's market
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading insurer to source a part or nearly qualified Actuary to join the Reserving team - working closely with the Head of Reserving, Chief Actuary, and model development team.
- Quarterly reserving for syndicate, company and reinsurance classes, alongside the delivery of regulatory requirements
- Solvency II Technical Provisions calculations and reporting
- Model development, and process improvement
- Part or nearly qualified Actuary
- Experience in General Insurance Reserving
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.