Join the Actuarial Consultancy team as a Pricing and Reserving Analyst in London Market insurer
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading London Market general insurer looking for a Pricing and Reserving Analyst to drive and support Actuarial Consultancy's initiatives
- Excellent variation of work supporting business stakeholders such as IT/Operations, MI teams, Pillar actuaries etc.
- Plenty of in-house technical work, helping to broaden and develop your skill-set
- Internal opportunities for promotion
The ideal candidate:
- Part-qualified Actuary making good progress with Actuarial exams
- Relevant work experience in general insurance, reinsurance or consultancy
- Advanced MS Excel skills and strong knowledge of common database software and, if possible, knowledge of coding skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.