SII Capital Reporting Manager - FTSE 100 Life Insurer, Central London, Flexible Working on offer
Fairbank Partners are assisting a FTSE 100 Life Insurer in Central London with their search for a Senior Capital Reporting Manager.
- Lead a small team responsible for the delivery of SII and Economic Capital results
- Lead the development and maintenance of reporting systems and processes
- High visibility within the company and engagement with senior stakeholders; act as a representative for the team within the business
- Join a market-leading FTSE 100 Life Insurer with excellent career progression within the wider business
- Strong salary package, including car allowance and good bonus
- Flexible working on offer, typically 2 days from home per week
- Qualified Actuary
- Previous experience working within the Reporting team of a UK life insurer or Consultancy.
- Knowledge of annuities or retirement products
- Strong communication skills.
- Team management experience.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for SII Capital Reporting Manager - FTSE 100 Life Insurer, Central London, Flexible Working on offer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly