Gain managerial experience with Senior Reserving Actuary in leading general insurer
Fairbank Partners are working with a market leading insurer with an excellent reputation in their search for a Senior Reserving Actuary to lead the quarterly IFRS reserving process.
- Excellent opportunity to develop leadership skills, managing three direct reports
- Leading the qaurterly IFRS reserving process
- Acting as the most senior reserving individual in the Croydon office, reporting to the Reserving Manager based in Bournemouth
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Creation of monthly MI monitoring tools
The ideal candidate:
- Nearly/Newly qualified Actuary
- Good experience of Actuarial Reserving analysis within the general insurance market
- Managerial and communication skills
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.