I am looking for an Actuarial Analyst to work for a life insurance business based in Kent. As Actuarial Analyst you will be working in the actuarial function to meet various deadlines under Solvency II.
The Actuarial Analyst will work within the following areas;
- Ability to work independently, to produce enhance spreadsheet models, used in the Actuarial departments.
- Support projection work for the Actuarial Function
- Ability to propose and help other to make changes
- Write specs for model changes by looking at regulations with appropriate support
- Communicate both verbally and through drafting high-level written reports for senior stakeholders.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Steady progress towards actuarial qualification ie. CT/CA stages, or given up exams.
- Experience of the UK life & pensions insurance industry
- Highly proficient in use of relevant computer systems, ideally good Excel
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and listening