Specialise in Actuarial Pricing at a London market leading insurer
Fairbank Partners are working with a market leading insurer in their search for a Pricing Analyst to provide pricing support around their group.
- Highly business facing role facilitating the Group Underwriting and Pricing Committee, approving new products, making recommendations and supervising pricing activity
- Significant autonomy leading projects to develop new risk premium and custom behaviour models
- Opportunity for supervisory responsibility over reviewing models produced by juniors
- Great internal opportunity to broaden skill-set across lines and classes
The ideal candidate:
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and actuarial pricing methodologies in a commercial environment
- Communication skills, able to interact collaboratively within teams and build rapport
- Leadership abilities to help develop a network of branch pricing and underwriting people
- Excellent academic background
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.