Optimising Capital in a FTSE 100 Life Insurer – Qualified Actuary
You will join a well-regarded, high performance team in one of Europe’s largest Life Insurers who focus on 1st line Capital Management.
- Develop new and innovative optimisations strategies,
- Review the effects of different transactions on the balance sheet,
- Present these strategies to Senior Managers and the Risk function to ensure a good balance between Risk and Commercial demands,
- You will need to come up with your own unique ideas and be able to drive projects forward,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a good understanding of different Capital Management techniques,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.