Qualified Reporting Actuary - FTSE 100 Life Insurer - Flexible working on offer
Fairbank Partners are assisting a FTSE 100 Life Insurer on the South Coast with their search for a Qualified Finance Reporting Actuary.
The purpose of the role is to understand and communicate the dynamic behavior of the asset and liability portfolio, in the context of SII and IFRS bases. You will assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of reporting systems, processes and methodologies.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders throughout the business
- Assist in overall team management; Manage and develop employees at all levels
- Work with teams across the business unit to support business initiatives and major projects (envisaged to account for 40% of the role)
- Flexible working on offer – typically 2 days from home a week
- Strong salary package, including car allowance and good bonus
- Excellent career progression within a market-leading FTSE 100 Life Insurer
- Qualified Actuary
- Experience in IFRS and/or SII reporting
- Understanding of annuity liabilities
- Asset and liability modelling understanding
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Qualified Reporting Actuary - FTSE 100 Life Insurer - Flexible working on offer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly