Excellent opportunity for Syndicate Capital Review contract work in London Market
Fairbank Partners are working with a world leading insurer looking for a Capital Actuarial Analyst contractor for an excellent opportunity carrying out Syndicate Capital Review work.
- Significant autonomy leading reviews on a portfolio of syndicate SCR's identifying key issues and producing recommendations for the Capital and Planning Group
- Great variety of projects, managing ad-hoc investigations into syndicate-specific aspects which arise under the company oversight
- Opportunity for managerial responsibility, leading junior members of the team on their projects
- Assist in creating and updating company guidance on the review of syndicate capital models and validation
The ideal candidate:
- London market non-life Capital experience
- Ability to pragmatically suggest solutions for both technical and managerial issues
- Great communication skills, able to work collaboratively within the team
- Excellent academic history
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Excellent opportunity for Syndicate Capital Review contract work in London Market
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly