Consultant Name: Molly Davies
Telephone Number: +44 (0)203 867 9822
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working in a collaborative team, you’ll support the actuarial input into a number of important projects.
- Analyse different remediation approaches and writing options papers, ensure treating customer fairly (TCF) issues, cost implications and practical constraints are taken into account when formulating solutions.
- Perform remediation calculations for policies and check calculations, build models in Excel or Access, determine approaches to non-standard cases, write calculations specifications, test IT models
- Handle queries relating to the use of the models.
- Opportunity to rotate into other Actuarial teams, giving further development and breadth of knowledge across Insurance Finance.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to manage and prioritise work commitments
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong technical ability in analysing problems, determining solutions and specifying calculations is key and Pensions and Life Assurance product knowledge and experience is preferred but not essential, as is previous high profile company-wide project experience.
- Nearly Qualified or Qualified Actuary