Senior Capital Analyst to report to Head of Capital Management in London Market General Insurer
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading London market General Insurer in their search for a Senior Capital Analyst to help support Capital Modelling deliverables and be the key point of contact for rating agency models.
- Significant exposure to the business, working closely with the Head of Capital Management
- Excellent opportunity to broaden skill set; developing knowledge of the wider team's work and the wider business
- Great autonomy, taking the lead on rating agency updates and parameterising model inputs
- Highly key stakeholder facing; interaction with functional experts, finance and business unit leadership teams and the risk team
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3+ years experience in a Capital Actuarial role
- Ability to work efficiently to deliver results under time pressure
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Excellent academic background
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.