FTSE 100 general insurer looking for nearly/newly Senior Reserving Analyst
Fairbank Partners are working with a FTSE 100 general insurer in their search for a Senior Reserving Analyst to conduct P&C Reserving.
- Significant autonomy working in a small team
- Liaise with finance, claims management and business intelligence to resolve processing issues as necessary
- Support ad hoc requests from management, regulators and auditors as requirement
- Delivery of Solvency II technical provisions and related Lloyds returns
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 4 years Reserving experience
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field
- Qualified or making good progress towards becoming FIA qualified
- Commercial awareness of industry changes and technical developments
- Thorough knowledge of the regulatory environment and responsibilities placed by Lloyd's guidance for syndicate reserves
- Abilities in Microsoft Office Package, including application of macros
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for FTSE 100 general insurer looking for nearly/newly Senior Reserving Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly