Part Qualified or Nearly/Newly qualified actuary to become Senior Reserving Analyst in South London
Fairbank Partners are working with a market leading General Insurer looking for a Senior Reserving Analyst to assist in the Reserving processes for all International entities.
- Assist in GI Reserving processes for the live syndicate as well as the International entities
- Contributing to quarterly Reserving and Solvency II Technical Provisions data
- High visibility in the company, assisting with presentations of the quarterly reports
- Significant autonomy - working in a small team, but also great opportunity to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders (finance, claims, underwriting, actuarial, operations)
The ideal candidate:
- Motivated and able to deliver results under tight deadlines
- Flexible with good problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills, being able to work individually and within a team
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.