Pricing Analyst - City of London
Our client, a leading general insurer, is looking for a Actuarial Assistant to join a growing team, undergoing significant positive change. Reporting to the Head of Pricing, the role will suit a candidate with previous experience in personal lines pricing.
- Design, build and maintain technical pricing models
- Answer business queries from the business on pricing model use and rate changes
- Peer review models
- Reporting and documenting models to present to senior management
- Part-qualified Actuary
- General insurance pricing experience (experience with SAS, Emblem, SQL and Radar preferable)
- Excellent communication skills, and a commercial mind-set
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Pricing Analyst - City of London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly