Nearly/Newly Qualified – Reinsurance Reporting
Our client, a leading Reinsurer, has a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of the IFRS and SII results,
- Support the analysis of results,
- Continuously look for ways of process improvement,
- Implement new assumptions,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Skills in reporting with a focus on SII and IFRS,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.