Fairbank Partners are working with a leading specialty insurer in their search for a nearly or newly qualified Pricing Actuary to join their central London office, working across all lines on both syndicate and company paper.
The role will suit an individual with previous pricing experience within the London market, commercial insurance or reinsurance who is interested in working within an autonomous environment, and as part of a successful and growing business. Working within a small actuarial team, and closely with underwriting, the role requires excellent communication skills and proven experience in successful stakeholder management.
- Individual account pricing for all classes
- Creating and updating rating tools to improve risk selection and efficiency
- Refining assumptions within pricing models, inputting into burn cost/base rates for exposure rating
- Nearly or newly qualified Actuary
- Pricing experience within GI (commercial, London market or reinsurance)
- Excellent communicator
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.