Part Qualified Risk Modelling Actuary
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their Risk Modelling team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Continuous development of the Risk Scenario Generator,
- Assist in the design and development of new and innovative capital and risk modelling techniques,
- Manage stakeholders across the business to ensure all developments are implemented,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong modelling and programing skills, Matlab would be advantageous,
- Excellent understanding of Economic Capital, Risk and Solvency II,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.