Student Life Actuary – IFRS17
Our client, an international Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their IFRS17 team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of the group wide IFRS17 methodology,
- Work closely with the different business units in embedding IFRS17 in to a BAU process,
- Undertake impact assessments,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Background in SII reporting would be advantageous although a range of technical backgrounds will be considered,
- Strong communication skills,
- Eagerness to learn new skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.