Financial Reporting Actuary
A great opportunity for a Life Actuary to join the Financial Reporting team at a global insurance and advisory company - based in London.
Reporting into the Chief Actuary, key aspects of the role include project management, people management, serving as an actuarial lead, reviewing solvency II reporting and IFRS17 implementations as well as client/account management.
- FIA qualified, with relevant post-qualified experience
- Experience with financial and actuarial reporting
- Solvency II reporting is essential
- Self starter - ability to build relationships easily and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills; stakeholder engagement and team building skill
For more information please contact Sharon Wong at Eames Consulting on 0207 092 3286 | email@example.com
Apply for Financial Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly