Senior Qualified Actuary – Capital & Asset Liability Management
Our client, a Global Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Qualified Actuary to play a leading role in the international Liquidity and Capital team.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Oversight of liquidity and capital across a range of international business units,
- Lead on financial and strategic analysis to optimise capital,
- Develop new capital strategies and guide the asset management teams on best practice and TCF,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Extensive experience across ALM and Capital Management,
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Qualified Actuary – Capital & Asset Liability Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly