Fairbank Partners are working with a leading general insurer with an international presence, in their search for a Reserving and Finance Projects Actuary. The role will work across a variety of programmes and projects nationally and internationally, with various multi-disciplined stakeholders in Actuarial, Finance, Underwriting and IT.
- Hold a key role in directing the actuarial function in IFRS 17 and Brexit projects, working closely with the Chief Actuary and CRO, as well as external resource.
- Support BAU reserving activity where necessary
- Managing a small team (1/2 direct reports)
- Qualified Actuary with significant post-qualification experience
- General insurance Reserving experience
- Experience in managing a team or managing teams on projects
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.