Senior Underwriter - High Net Worth
A global High Net Worth insurance provider are seeking a Senior Underwriter for their team in Singapore. Supporting the Chief UW, you will be responsible for leading the Underwriting team service delivery to their business partners by ensuring the service standards are met. Responsibilities will include:
- Support the development of the underwriting team, effective case handling and professional service delivery, as well as the implementation of new initiatives to enhance the UW operation.
- Handle case sign-off and jumbo cases in collaboration with S&D.
- Build strong relationships with business partners and collaborates with S&D.
- Support the Chief UW with reinsurance activities, competitor and market developments and highlights those areas requiring a review of the business' UW philosophy.
- Appraise risks with medical & financial decisions up to the agreed authority and assesses applications in excess of agreed authority for the subsequent review & signoff.
Suitable individuals will be experienced life and health underwriters within the direct/reinsurance market, who have worked directly with distribution partners. You should possess a comprehensive understanding of life insurance practices, principles and applicable regulations as well as the ability to apply them. Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Words, PowerPoint is essential. Professional qualifications; LOMA, ALU, ALUCA or CII will be desirable.
To register your interest please call Joanne on +65 6597 8395 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Underwriter - High Net Worth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly