A global High Net Worth insurance provider are seeking an experienced L&H Underwriter for their team in Singapore. Reporting into the Chief UW, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of the team, effective case handling and professional service delivery, as well as the implementation of new initiatives to enhance the UW operation.
- Handling case sign-off and jumbo cases in collaboration with S&D.
- Building strong relationships with business partners and collaborating with other depts.
- Supporting the Chief UW with reinsurance activities, competitor and market developments.
- Appraise risks with medical & financial decisions up to the agreed authority and assesses applications in excess of agreed authority for the subsequent review & signoff.
Suitable individuals will be experienced L+H underwriters within the direct/reinsurance market, who have worked directly with distribution partners. You should possess a comprehensive understanding of life insurance practices, principles and applicable regulations as well as the ability to apply them. Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Words, PowerPoint is essential. Professional qualifications; LOMA, ALU, ALUCA or CII will be desirable.
To register your interest, please contact Joanne now on +65 6597 8395 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for L&H Underwriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly