Part Qualified Reporting Actuary
Fairbank Partners are currently assisting a FTSE100 Life Insurer with their search for a Part Qualified Actuary to join their Life Insurance team.
The purpose of this role is to play a key role within the Financial Reporting team. Further responsibilities include:
- Assist in the delivery of financial reporting results for all metrics (including IFRS, SII and EC)
- Support the analytical and investigative work carried out by the team
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and other teams
- Develop, maintain and improve the team’s financial reporting systems
- Candidates from a range of backgrounds will be considered (including pensions)
The ideal candidate will be a Part Qualified Actuary making good progress through the actuarial exams. Prior experience with reporting metrics is desirable.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Part Qualified Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly