Investment Consultant - West Midlands - FIA or CFA (from nearly qualified to 2 years' PQE)
This is a unique opportunity in the West Midlands with a prestigious name in the investment and pensions consultancy market. I'm looking for a nearly/newly qualified up to 2 years' PQE CFA or FIA Investment Consultant.
The firm boasts a prestigious name in the consultancy market and provides investment consultancy services to UK pension schemes and to other clients such as charities and insurers.
Although no day here is ever the same, typical work will include:
- Liability projections and analysing valuation results and cashflow projections.
- Drafting investment advice and preparation of investment performance reports
- Investment manager research.
- Client management and attending client meetings.
- Relevant experience gained in consultancy
- FIA or CFA (from nearly qualified to 2 years' PQE)
- Demonstrable DB experience (ideally in an investment consulting role although those from a DB Trustee consulting background are certainly also able to apply)
- Strong technical skills
Don't miss out on such a coveted role in the market and do get in touch; if this sounds like you, I'd love to hear from you.
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173
Apply for Investment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly