Part/Nearly Qualified – Reporting Actuary
Our client, a leading UK life insurer, has a requirement for a Nearly Qualified Actuary to join their Reporting team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Deliver accurate reports across an range of metrics including IFRS, EV and Solvency II,
- Work on reporting process improvement to reduce reporting timelines,
- Assist in the analysis of results and report findings to senior team members,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part or Nearly Qualified Actuary with a Life Insurance background,
- Reporting skills across IFRS, EV SII or any other metrics are essential,
- Strong communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Part/Nearly Qualified – Reporting Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly