Actuarial Analyst Pensions
Our client is looking for an experienced Actuarial Analyst who can demonstrate that they have knowledge of pensions and actuary work.
About the role
The successful individual will deliver high quality actuarial support to the Actuarial Team. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your actuarial knowledge within a professional working environment where you will be trained and given all the support you need to flourish in your career!
What you will do:
- Ability to work under instruction of actuary appointed to a particular client
- Demonstrate experience and exam progression as determined by Head of Actuarial Services
- Checks the work of other actuarial analysts in accordance with agreed standards
- Delivers projects to agree specifications within timescales agreed
- Develops and continually strengthens pensions knowledge
- Adhere to and contribute to budget setting and project cost monitoring
- Carries out research, development and special project work as agreed by managers and to deliver outputs within agreed timescales
- Client will fully support any candidates looking to complete their qualifications!
Your experience will include:
- Honours graduate in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Economics or related subject, with at least a 2.1 and meet the criteria for registration as a student member of the Institute & Faculty of Actuaries
- Experience working as an Actuarial Analyst in the pensions industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and eager to learn and work as a team
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Commercially aware
- Pensions experience
- Good presentation skills (or ability to acquire such skills)
- Good IT skills (Microsoft and Superval)