Capital Reporting Manager - FTSE100 Insurer
One of the most successful UK Life Insurers is currently looking for a Capital Reporting Manager to join its most flourishing area of the business - Retirement - in central London office.
- Lead a team of four actuaries who are performing high-level analysis of reporting results across SII, Matching Adjustment and Economic Capital.
- Manage relationships with different key stakeholders across the business including Finance, Investments, Asset Risk and Data, Group Finance as well as the company's Investment Management's arm.
- Interact with a diversity of teams and get involved in projects on process improvement.
You will have:
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in Life
- Good knowledge of Solvency II and Matching Adjustment
- Good understanding of asset modelling and Investment markets
- Experience with annuities - ideally
- Strong communication, team management and stakeholder management skills.
This is a unique chance to utilize your technical knowledge and develop further your leadership skills in a highly visible role.
There will be offered strong remuneration and benefits, including car allowance on top of the basic salary and a great bonus scheme.
This is an excellent entry point into the fastest growing and most profitable area of a well-known Life Insurer.
Please apply online now for immediate consideration. We would also be happy to have an informal conversation if you would like to find out more, so please reach Ioana Pribac on 0203 017 5121 or email@example.com.