Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary – Capital Reporting
Our client, a leading UK Life Insurer, has a requirement for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Capital Reporting team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Produce SII and Economic capital reports relating to the annuities business,
- Support actuarial model development relating to reporting and valuations,
- Regular solvency monitoring,
- The ideal candidate will be a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with a background in Life Insurance,
- Strong background in Financial Reporting covering SII and Economic Capital,
- An understanding of annuities would be advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.